Using an AssistiveWare Activation Server account, you can easily redownload, install, and activate your Infovox iVox voices on another computer if your voices cover more than one computer or you have purchased voice credits and activated them for another computer. If you would like to install a voice on an additional computer and do not wish to purchase an Infovox iVox credit to activate it on the other computer, you can remove your AssistiveWare Activation Server account from a computer it is authorized on.
To install Infovox iVox voices on another computer, follow these steps:
- Download and install Infovox iVox 3 or Infovox iVox 4 on the other computer depending on what version of OS X you are running.
The Infovox iVox installer will open the Infovox iVox Voice Manager.
- Click the Infovox iVox Voice Manager icon in the dock to bring the application to the front.
- The Infovox iVox Voice Manager welcome screen will appear. Click the small red "close" button in the top left corner of the welcome screen to close it.
- In the Infovox iVox Voice Manager, click the Manage Accounts button.
- In the account management screen, click the Add Account... button.
- In the Add Account screen, click the Use Existing Account tab.
- Enter your AssistiveWare Activation Server account ID and password.
Note that you only have to enter a password if you have password protected your activation server account.
- Click the OK button to authorize the activation server account on the computer.
- In the account management screen, click the Close button to return to the Infovox iVox Voice Manager.
- From the top menu select Tools > Install All Licensed Voices....
- In the Install All Licensed and Free Voices dialog box, make sure your name and email address are selected in the Account popup menu.
Note that if your activation server account is password protected, enter your password in the Password field.
- Click the Activate and Install button to download, install, and activate all of your licensed voices.
If prompted, enter the name and password for an OS X admin account on the computer to complete the installation and activation of the voices.